Pick a dorm/group of your choice. Post and request it HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should you be doing. . .

+2
Shun
H2DenkO
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What should you be doing. . . Empty What should you be doing. . . Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 pm

H2DenkO

H2DenkO
Administrator
Administrator

Sometimes forums have a way of taking up time. So what should you really be doing right now?

2What should you be doing. . . Empty Re: What should you be doing. . . Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 am

H2DenkO

H2DenkO
Administrator
Administrator

I should be sleeping.

3What should you be doing. . . Empty Re: What should you be doing. . . Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:06 am

Shun

Shun
Tsujik Gold
Tsujik Gold

Something that involves Boku no Pico, my right hand, a bit of lotion, and some tissues.

4What should you be doing. . . Empty Re: What should you be doing. . . Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Zaio Volnutt

Zaio Volnutt
Kama 3 Green
Kama 3 Green

Fantasizing about Chris Hansen watching me do my thing in bed.

What should you be doing. . . Hanson-exploitable-fixed

5What should you be doing. . . Empty Re: What should you be doing. . . Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 am

Alucard

Alucard
Kama 2 Red
Kama 2 Red

Hoping for Space Jam 2

6What should you be doing. . . Empty Re: What should you be doing. . . Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:38 pm

Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang
Administrator
Administrator

I should be working on a youtube video.

7What should you be doing. . . Empty Re: What should you be doing. . . Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Yuri

Yuri
Kama 2 Red
Kama 2 Red

I should be doing something meaningful with my life other than sitting on my ass on the internet 24/7 looking at dank memes, watching weeb shit and playing children's card games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum