Pick a dorm/group of your choice. Post and request it HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Links... What is it good for?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Links... What is it good for? Empty Links... What is it good for? Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 am

Shun

Shun
Tsujik Gold
Tsujik Gold

Oh boy. The dreaded Link Format. Many have said it was good, many have said it was bad. Links... What is it good for? Do you enjoy the mechanic? Does it really fix the game? This is a little topic-poppic to get some activity going within our little academy of ours. Oh and by the way... Guess who's going to love Link Format?
Yosenjus.

Anywho. I did absolutely loathed the Link idea at first, but now it has grown on me a little bit. Even though it shuts down a lot of the decks that I enjoy playing, Link Format allows myself to step out of my comfort zone and try something else instead of the stuff I've been playing now. However, do I feel like it's the right thing to do to fix the game? Absolutely not. There has been quite a bit of uploads to YouTube on what certain decks can and cannot do during this format and it makes me realize that this honestly does not fix the problem of the game being "too fast". Now keep in mind that these uploads are about 2-3 card combos that are mainly searchable within decks like D/D/D, Zoodiac, and Hell. Even Quasar. Yes. It can definitely be stopped easily with the right backrow or hand traps. But what if you are unable to get these in time? You're practically going to get a new one ripped. It's practically the current format we're in all over again with even longer turns to get the same end board.

Anyways, these are my thoughts for the format, yadda, yadda. Bai.

2Links... What is it good for? Empty Re: Links... What is it good for? Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Customer Support

Customer Support

ewwww just don't even mention it shun just awwwwwwwwww

3Links... What is it good for? Empty Re: Links... What is it good for? Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Yuri

Yuri
Kama 2 Red
Kama 2 Red

I adore the concept. Im going to make sure I adapt all of my decks that I can to the mechanic and rules.

4Links... What is it good for? Empty Re: Links... What is it good for? Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Shun

Shun
Tsujik Gold
Tsujik Gold

Linking from one end of the board to the opponent's extra monster zone does make me enjoy this mechanic a whole lot more though. I'm definitely excited to see that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum