Pick a dorm/group of your choice. Post and request it HERE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats is your favorite anime?

+2
Phantom_Blaster_Diablo
H2DenkO
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats is your favorite anime? Empty Whats is your favorite anime? Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 pm

H2DenkO

H2DenkO
Administrator
Administrator

As the topic title fortells, what is your favorite anime?

2Whats is your favorite anime? Empty Re: Whats is your favorite anime? Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Phantom_Blaster_Diablo

Phantom_Blaster_Diablo
Kama 1 Blue
Kama 1 Blue

My favorite Anime of all time would have to be either between Tokyo Ghoul or Vangaurd Cardfight G. They both are outstandingly incredible and show a great story line.

3Whats is your favorite anime? Empty Re: Whats is your favorite anime? Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Shun

Shun
Tsujik Gold
Tsujik Gold

My favorite anime? Tough question. No. It isn't actually. I think I can speak for everyone here that Boku no Pico is the greatest anime in the world and it is everyone's favorite. I mean there's the plot twist with the little girl and you have drama, sexual tension and uhh... Yes.

4Whats is your favorite anime? Empty Re: Whats is your favorite anime? Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Yuri

Yuri
Kama 2 Red
Kama 2 Red

Boku no Pico, definitely.

5Whats is your favorite anime? Empty Re: Whats is your favorite anime? Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Customer Support

Customer Support

going to have to go with naruto...... sorry folks Razz

6Whats is your favorite anime? Empty Re: Whats is your favorite anime? Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:08 am

Alucard

Alucard
Kama 2 Red
Kama 2 Red

My favourite anime is Cory in the House.
It has such detail in the animation and it is the best anime to come out in the 2000s

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum